Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year for Thanksgiving I headed down to Utah.
I was there for 8 days and had such a good time with
family
friends
homework
relaxing
reading
I go to school up at BYU-Idaho and for Thanksgiving they
give us ten days off of school which I think is fantastic!
I left November 19th and came home on November 27th.
Randy had to work practically all week so I went and spent
Thanksgiving with all of my family. My niece Peyton turned 1
while I was there and we had a party for her! That will be in a different
post. The whole week was just spent with my family. I really enjoyed
spending that time with them! We hung out, shopped, dined out, watched
movies, and did a bunch of other things! It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment