Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Little About Us

I was just really bored and I saw this on someones blog that I love to look at, so I thought I would do it on mine! Hope you enjoy!

1) What is your "marriage" anniversary? Engagement anniversay?
We were married on August 15, 2009. We were engaged on July 3, 2009.
2) Where/how did you meet your spouse for the first time?
I met Randy at a Blackfoot High School football game in 2004.
3) How long have you known your spouse?
We have known each for over six years.
4) How long did you date/court before you were engaged?
Well we dated for about four months before Randy left on his mission, we wrote for two years and then dated for about two months after he got home.
5) Do you have any children?
Nope not yet.
6) Do you have any house pets?
Not of our own yet. One day we will get a dog!
7) What are some of your favorite activities together?
Snowmobiling, watching movies, taking walks, four wheeling etc.
8) Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
I would have to say that West Yellowstone would have to be it because that is where we go on vacation every year for a week long snowmobiling trip! We also like Las Vegas just not wheni t is so hot!
9) Where was your first date?
In Island Park. Randy took me snowmobiling.
10) When was your first kiss?
In April of 2007.
11) Who said I love you first?
Randy did.
12) Did you get married in a church?
No, we got married in the Draper Utah Temple.
13) Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Las Vegas
14) How long did you know each other before you started dating?
3 years
15) What do you call each other most of the time?
Babe, Randall, Corny, honey.
16) Where do you work or go to school?
Randy goes to school at EITC and I go to school at BYU-Idaho. He works in Idaho Falls and I work in Blackfoot.
17) Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
It changes from day to day.
18) Did you go to the same school?
No
19) Are you from the same home town?
No we are not.
20) Who is smarter?
Well I would have to say that I am when it comes to academic things but when it comes to everything else Randy is.
21) Who is more sensitive?
Me
22) Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Texas Roadhouse, Rupes, Cafe Rio
23) What attracted you to him first?
I would have to say his smile
24) Who is more social?
Me
25) Who is the neat-freak?
Me
26) What are HIS favorite things and what are HER favorite things?
HIS: snowmobiling, working outside, looking up snow totals on the internet, not being lazy, four wheeling, watching movies with wife.
HER: reading, snowmobiling, watching movies with her husband, surfing the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment