Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful for day #3

Well now I am all caught up with the posting of something I am thankful for everyday. Today I posted a picture of the temple. This isn't just any temple but it is the temple that I was sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity. It is the Draper Utah temple.
This temple is really special to me because I had a great experience in it in April of 2009. I was at the open house with my friend Megan and I went into the sealing room and looked into the mirrors that go on forever and say myself but I also saw Randy, my husband. Now what makes this such a special and unique experience is the fact that at the time of this experience, Randy was on his mission. It was there that I had the great feeling that I was going to marry him one day! Well it came true and I am so happy it did because I wouldn't have it any other way.
The temple is such a magnificent place because you can do work for the dead, feel great peace, and feel very close to the Lord. I am so grateful that we have temples on Earth today because without them I would not have my husband with me in the next life!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome experience Courtney! That makes me a little emotional! Wow! What a sweet experience!

    ReplyDelete