Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

#13 I am thankful for....

all fo my friends!! All these photos are from the last three or fours years of my life so they are kind of old but that is alright. All these girls have been such influences in my life. I still keep in contact with all of them even though they live all over. From Utah to Montana I love these girls a lot. I just wanted to say that they are special and such examples to me and I am so glad they are my friends. We are all in different places of our lives but we still have tons in common. I just wanted to give a shout out to Ashley Shippen, Ashley Warner, Allie McGinn Allan, Caitlyn Andrus, Christine Chai Britten Dayley, Emilee Newell Harmon, Jakelley Lindsay, Megan Barton and many more! Love you girls and I am so thankful for all of you!














2 comments:

  1. awwww!
    thanks for including me in this post!
    you're a sweetie court!
    love you lots!
    thanks for being a good example to me!!!!!!!!!!!
    xo

    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you courty lou! you are so sweet :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete