
Well I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and I have noticed a trend going on. For the month of November everyday people are posting something they are thankful for. Well I decided to jump on the band wagon and do the same but I am three days behind so I am catching up.
For my day #1 I am thankful for my cellular phone because I live in a different state than all my family and friends that I grew up with. This little device to the left allows and helps me keep in contact with the people I love and miss dearly! I text, call, and send pictures often to share the happenings of my life and their lives. I must say it is a great invention!


What a fun idea Courtney! :) I've posted a couple of things on my Facebook but I like the permanence of doing it on your blog! :)
ReplyDelete