-CSI Miami
-One Tree Hill
-24
-Nightly News
Four things I am passionate about:
-my husband
-my religion
-my education
-my families
Four Phrases I say alot:-Babe
-Why
-Randall
-Don't boss me
Four things I have learned from the past:
-Come what may and love it!!
-Don't worry about things to much
-The Lord knows us and will provide
-Always pay tithing first
Four places I would like to go:-Europe
-Alaska
-New York
-Fiji/Bahamas
Four things I did yesterday:
-Homework
-Talked to the husband
-Went to Costco
-Went to the play FOOTLOOSE
Four things I am looking forward to:-Seeing my husband this Saturday
-Holiday season
-Graduating from college
-Seeing what the future has in store for us
Four things I love about winter:
-Snowmobiling
-Hot chocolate and fires
-Playing in the snow
-Reading books
Four things on my wish list:-A new winter church coat
-New boots
-Money
-One Tree Hill season 7
Four people I tag:
-Ashley S.
-Oriana T.
-Caityln A.
-Allie A.


No comments:
Post a Comment