Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful for day#2


For day #2 I decided to post about my camera(even though this isn't really my kind of camera, I couldn't find a picture of mine). Anyways I love my camera because it captures moments in my life that I will be able to remember for a lifetime.
I used to not be a picture taking fan but I grew up with a friend of mine, Ashley Shippen, that is obessed with taking pictures. So in high school I started to take more and more. I am grateful that today I don't mind taking pictures at all because I get to take pictures of my cute husband, family, nature, or pretty much anything I want. I love being able to look back at old pictures and remember the times I had.

2 comments:

  1. so glad i could be such an influence on your picture taking!!!

    so happy that you are doing the thankful blog posts. miss you!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I remember about you and I'm thankful for too! :) I remember you taking pictures at work sometimes and that was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete