Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

#7 I am thankful....

I am thankful for these munchkins....my niece Peyton Mae Smith, and nephew Maden Michael Purcell. They are only 16 days apart. Peyton belongs to my sister Megan and brother in law Jeff and Maden belongs to my brother and sister in law Brian and Celia. They are so cute and I love them very much. I see Maden all the time because he just lives in Idaho Falls but I don't get to see Peyton as much which makes me sad but I love her lots! Peyton was born on November 19, 2009. She is my first niece on my side of the family. She is so stinkin cute and has the greatest smile. I receive pictures and updates constantly from my sister, which I am very thankful for. She definitely has a personality of her own and keeps my sister and brother in law very busy. She will be ONE in less than two weeks and I get to see her in three!

This is my one and only nephew Maden. He is such a joy to have in our family and definitely wears me out when I play with him. He is always on the go and discovering new things. He is such a happy baby and laughs and smiles at everything. He was born on December 5, 2009 and will be a year old in less than month! I can't believe how fast time has flown by.
I love these babies so much and am grateful for their little spirits in my own life. They are the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment