Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh the joys of life!

I just wanted to write a post with an update on our lives. In the last few months I have learned a very valuable lesson and that is.....Life will throw you curve balls, you just have to know when to swing back.
Randy and I have been keeping very busy with school, work, both of our families, and the holidays. It has been really good but stressful at times. So here is an update on both Randy and me.
I have been crazy busy with school it seems like all I have done with my life the last four months is read textbooks, take daily quizzes, and then take tests. This semester has been the worse one in all my college experience and I can't wait until it is over. Finals are coming up in about two weeks and I have to do a lot of stuff. I am still working two days a week at an elementary school and love that. I am also staying busy with my daily and weekly chores around the house such as cleaning, laundry, and dishes.
Randy is busy with work more than school. He works three days and week and absolutely loves his job. He goes to school two days and week and is finished in a week and a half. He hleps out so much around the house as well.
Now back to this lesson I have learned quite well...the irony is that whenever something unexpected happens in our lives I still freak out because I am a HUGE worry wart. But I have been tons better.

No comments:

Post a Comment