Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Old house, new look!

The outside of the house
 So the rumors are true, Randy and I are moving again. We have been staying at my cousins house who has been serving in Iraq. We are moving in about two weeks. We started to move in some of our stuff today. We are going to be moving into a house that is owned by my parents in law. Randy's older brother Brian used to live in this house and the walls used to be white and the front door bright blue. Well we decided to paint the house tan and the front door a reddish color. It looks we awesome and we love it! I can't wait to move it and have my own space again.
The living room

the hallway

The master bedroom

1 comment:

  1. Courtney I'm so excited for you! I love the wall colour and the red door too :)

    ReplyDelete