Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

For the 4th of July my family came up from Utah and stayed the weekend. We had a bbq with a bunch of family and then hung out and waited for the fireworks to start in Idaho Falls. The fireworks were amazing and so pretty. My dad, two sisters, Randy, and I all went to them.










The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. Every summer when it comes around it gets me thinking about the country I live in and the freedoms I have and take for granted everyday. I have a cousin serving in Iraq right now and I just want to say thank you to him especially and to all the other men and women who are serving our country. I am so grateful to live in this country.



2 comments:

  1. the 4th of july just isn't the same without idaho fireworks! i still have those pictures of us hangin out by the falls watching "a cinderella story" on my portable dvd player waiting for the show to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I remember that! I had so much fun that year! Can you believe that was six years ago

    ReplyDelete