I was just sitting on my couch taking a break from packing and moving some boxes and such to the new house and I was just thinking of everything we have to look forward to in the next year. Randy and I are moving tomorrow and I can't wait. This is the start of a whole new adventure moving into a house that has three bedrooms. I am so used to living cramped ans squished with all of my belongings that it is going to look very empty in our house and I don't know how to deal with that.
I was just thinking about everything that we have to look forward to in the next year or so. I have my last semester of school and then I student teach. I will graduate in April of 2012 and then on to pursuing my dream of being a school teacher so hopefully I won't have a hard time finding a job. Randy can apply to his nursing program next March, and who knows maybe even baby of our own. Everyone else seems to be having one why shouldn't we lol! We definitely have a lot of things coming in the future that are big life changing things but I can tell you for sure that I can't WAIT!!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment