One year ago today this little angel left this earth to return home to live with her Heavenly Father. Her name is Preslee Jo Sullenger. Although I have never met her personally she has forever changed my life. I read about her story on her mothers blog. I have met her mom though I had one class with her at BYU-Idaho in 2009. The day I read about what happened to this precious little girl and to her parents I cried my eyes out. She is so cute and seems like the sweetest girl. She made me want to be a better person and really made me step back and realize all I have to be grateful for. She strengthened my testimony so much. I know that Heavenly Father lives and loves each and every one of his children. I know that he gives us trials here on this earth to make us stronger. Preslee's mom Ashley, had this quote on one of her blog posts that says, "I CAN DO HARD THINGS." I just want to testify that I know this to be true. If I couldn't do hard things in this life then I wouldn't be who I am today. Preslee truly is an angel and I am grateful for her inspiration and peace of mind she gives me. Preslee's parents are such amazing people and I hope the best for them and their little family.
I read the Sullengers blog weekly and keep up with what is happening in their lives. I can't wait to become a mom and to have children of my own that I can love and cherish. Preslee's parents are such examples to me and are so strong. I know that Preslee is now watching over her family with her Heavenly Father with a sparkle in her eyes, a smile on her face, and love in her heart.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment