Randy and I are moving once again this weekend. We are so excited and this will be the last move until we buy our own house! We will be in this house for about 5 years or so. I can't wait to have my own space again. We have been living in my cousins house while he has been in Iraq. He comes home in about nine weeks so we wanted to be out and such before he got home. I love our new house and can't wait to start filling it up with our stuff, and the new stuff we bought and the best part of moving DECORATING!
We won't have as many boxes to move this time because we were smart and moved some of our belongings in the basement of the house we are moving into. So all we have to move is our bedroom, bathroom, and living room.


No comments:
Post a Comment