So I am out of school for the "summer" and I have seven and a half weeks worth of absolutely nothing to do. So I am going to fill my time by reading a lot of books, organizing my house, and cleaning it very THOROUGHLY after my laundry project is done.
As for the reading I am re-reading the Harry Potter series and then I am going to watch all the movies, I am reading the Twilight series, and just other random books I get from the library and my mother-in-laws bookshelves. I love to read and my goal is to read 40 books in seven weeks and I have been out of school not even a week yet and have already read three.
I am a person who loves to clean and organize things. It really bothers me when I see a dirty house our something out of sorts and for those of you who read my blog and know me really well when I get in a cleaning mood you don't want to stop me. So for the next while my swifter, clorox, CLR, 409, broom, and mop are going to be my best friends. My house is going to be very shiny and clean. Yay and what fun for ME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment