Well Randy and I got all moved into our house. We moved the weekend of the 15th and have now gotten pretty much all settled in. I will post pictures later after the laundry room that is now under construction is finished because my house is really dirty and dusty from it. So the Monday after we moved in Randy Chambers began construction for our new upstairs laundry room/mud room. I am so excited that I won't have to go downstairs to do laundry I just have to walk through the kitchen. Blake and Diana thought it would be a good idea to build one. It is looking great so far. Below are some pictures of Blake, Randy, and Randy Chambers doing the framing, what my garage looks like, and the whole lovely mess that is now my soon to be laundry room. These pictures were taken about a week ago and it is now much further along. It is now all framed, plumbing is done, electrical is done, insulated, and all sheetrocked. Hopefully it will be all done by the time I get back from Utah in the middle of August. Let's just say I am not a fan of construction going on at my house while I am living in it but the whole thing will be so worth it! I can't thank Randy Chambers and my parents-in-law enough! The finished project will be posted in about two to three weeks but for now here are some.

Randy and Randy working on the framing together.
What it looks like right now, waiting for the mud to dry.
Blake working so hard
This is what my garage looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment