In school this fall I am working in a 5th grade class for my senior practicum. I have been there for about seven weeks. I only have about four more weeks in this classroom and I am really sad about that. I love being there and seeing and working with the 5th graders. I have learned so much from them and my cooperating teacher that they will forever be a part of me and who I become as a future teacher. I look forward to every Tuesday and Thursday because I learn something new every day whether it be from them or about them. The schools mascot is a tiger and my post is titled Little Tigers because I am so excited for these kids to grow up and go out into the world and try to make it a better place. Each one of these kids has something to offer the world. They are such special and sweet kids. I am so grateful for the time and experience I get to have with them. They are great kids!
Friday, November 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment