On Monday night for family home evening carved our pumpkins. Every year we carve pumpkins and set them outside to enjoy them. We carved something simple this year because we didn't want to go through the hassel of buying the kit and tools and the time. It was a ton of fun and a great way for us to spend some time together. We have both been super busy with school and work we barely have time to breathe. Randy and I also bought some fall decorations and decorated our house. There are only pictures of two things because the rest of it for some reason wouldn't photograph well. I can't believe that it is already the middle of October and Halloween and Thanksgiving are just around the corner.
Gutting our pumpkins getting ready to carve
The finished product


those are some nice lookin' pumpkins. and i love the festive decor! happy halloween!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute decor! love it! Pumpkin carving is so fun... too bad I suck at it! Love yours :)
ReplyDelete