Last Friday I went down to Utah to hang out with my family for five days. My niece Peyton had a party while I was down there on Saturday November 19th. She turned two years old. She had a Minnie Mouse themed party because she loves Minnie Mouse. My sister Megan made all the decorations for the party. She is really creative and it turned out to be a lot of fun. I can't believe that my niece is two already. The last two years have flown by so fast. She got a lot of stuff and had a great birthday.
Randy and I gave Peyton a stroller to push her dolls and things in and she loves it. She pushes it everywhere.
The Birthday girl and her cake
The Cake
Peyton loves the movie the Little Mermaid. For her birthday she got a singing card and she loves it. After every present she had to look at it and make sure it still sung. It made her smile and she got so excited every time she looked at it. In the picture above she is waving at the mermaids.
No comments:
Post a Comment