Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

I Heart Fall








Fall
The old earth is changing;
The seasons turn round.
The autumn leaves flutter
Their way to the ground.

My own world is changing;
The seasons conspire
To grant me the peace
Of rest by the fire.

Words can't describe how much I love the season fall. It is so beautiful when the leaves are changing colors and the sound of crunchy leaves beneath your feet. I love the feel of crisp fall air and wearing cute clothes. A few weeks ago I was coming home from Utah with my grandparents and we took a detour and drove through Sardine canyon. Even though it adds about another hour and a half to the drive it was so worth it. The colors of the trees were breathtaking. I couldn't get some really good pictures because they were taken as I drove by. The pictures don't do the trees and leaves justice. Whenever I think about or see the leaves changing I think about nature and how the Savior knew what he was doing. It makes me appreciate nature that much more. I love fall for many reasons and a big reason why is that it is the season in which I met Randy Purcell. It was eight years ago that I met him at a high school football game. Fall will always hold a special place in my heart. It also means that winter is just around the corner. Unlike most people I love winter because it means snowmobiling season is coming! I married into a family that owns and loves snowmobiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment