Well I have now finished my first full week of school. I am not going to lie I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Everyday after school I leave feeling like I haven't accomplished anything. I am not in the school mode yet where I work ahead in the semester and complete assignment two or three weeks early. But right now I am only doing the homework that is due the next class period.
My two least favorite classes are Music Methods and Math 206. In music methods I have to learn how to play the recorder and to be perfectly honest....it is not going well at all. I don't like it at all. In my Math 206 class which is geometry I have to do weird assignments and scan them into the computer and then upload them. I am just really not liking those two classes right now.
I do love all of my other classes though. I am really looking forward to being done with college and moving on with my life. I have one more semester after this one and then I graduate. I really need to get my student teaching requirements done as well. That is a huge part of my stress. Wish me luck it is going to be a LONG semester.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck! Endure to the end! You're so close! That's so funny to me that you have to play the recorder. I remember in 4th or 5th grade everyone had to learn in music class. It was fun! I think. Practice makes perfect :)
ReplyDelete