On the way home from Oregon we saw some pretty interesting things. We followed the Columbia River forever and it is huge river. The scenery around it was really beautiful. I didn't get any pictures of it because there were so many trees in the way. One thing that I really loved about Oregon was that it SO green. Everywhere you looked there was green it was so pretty.
One of the cool things we saw on the way home was this water fall. There were a ton of waterfalls on the side of the road for awhile but this was one you could stop at and take pictures. It was also the biggest.
The other cool thing that we saw is something I had never seen and you don't see very often if at all in the wild and that is Big Horn Sheep. We were just driving along and there was a ton of them on the side of the road. Randy was so excited and got tons of pictures. I only posted two because there were alot. Overall it was a great trip and I am so glad that we got to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment