Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My ABC's

I have read several of these on blogs and I thought I want to do that so here is my "getting to know me" ABC's


Age: 22
Bed size: king
Chore you hate: I love doing chores!!!
Dogs: None...yet
Essential start of your day: Going to the bathroom
Favorite color: black or grey
Gold or silver: silver
Height: 5'9"
Instruments I play (or have played): I have played the piano and right now I am learning to play the recorder
Job title: Student
Kids: NOT YET!
Live: Idaho Falls, ID
Mom's name: Shauna
Nickname: Court, Courty, Cor-nee, Courtenhimer, Babe
Overnight hospital stays: I've never slept in a hospital bed/stayed overnight
Pet peeve: I have way to many to list here are a few: people who drive for miles with their blinker on, people who don't put away their shopping carts when they are done, PEOPLE WHO ARE LATE!
Quote: "Come what may, and love it"
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: I'm in the middle, one older sister, one younger sister
Time you wake up: weekdays, I get up at 5:30 AM, weekends, I like to sleep in
Underwear: G-UNITS
Vegetables you dislike: ALL VEGETABLES
What makes you run late: I am hardly ever late, in fact I am usually 15 minutes or more EARLY
X-rays you've had done: I have had my teeth, neck, knee, and chest.
Yummy food you make: Home made pizza
Zoo animal: All of them

No comments:

Post a Comment