My brother-in-law Jared got his mission call and he is going to St. Louis, Missouri. He enters the MTC on May 25th. I am so proud of him and the choice he made to serve a mission. I know that he is going to do an amazing job! I am really close with Jared and he is not only my brother but a great friend as well. I am so happy for him! Sunday, April 3, 2011
Congrats JARED!!
My brother-in-law Jared got his mission call and he is going to St. Louis, Missouri. He enters the MTC on May 25th. I am so proud of him and the choice he made to serve a mission. I know that he is going to do an amazing job! I am really close with Jared and he is not only my brother but a great friend as well. I am so happy for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment