Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

TO DO LIST: that is a mile long

I have a to do list that is a mile long. I don't see the end of it in sight. I have so much to do between today and the end of May. I thought I would share because I need some place to write it down and remember them all and I am on my blog a lot so I decided it was the perfect place.

TO DO LIST:

clean house
do laundry
pack for two trips
read required books
fill out graduation application
fill out forms for student teaching(there are a ton of them)
start school with 18 credits
stop working
get finger printed
print out a lot papers out
grocery shopping
sign up for two required tests
take those two tests

I believe there is more but I can't think of all of them right now so I will add them later! I am off to tackle my list

1 comment:

  1. Oh, lists are great. I should do one of those. Wasn't I with you when you got fingerprinted once upon a time on BYU campus or am I making that up? You sure get fingerprinted a lot! Good luck tackling the list, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete