
This weekend I got to go down to Utah for a quick trip to see my family. I rode down with a good friend of mine. I hung out with my family and we did dinners, movie, shopping, watching a movie as a family, and I played with my cute niece Peyton. She is so big and so much fun to be around. When she was little she was very aware of strangers and wouldn't go to anyone that she didn't know. Well that has worn off some because when I first got there on Friday afternoon I came in and said hello and she smiled and ran straight to me. It was so good to see and be able to hang out with my family. Can't wait to see them in two weeks!

Mikala hanging out with Bert and Ernie

My mom and dad

My sisters, Peyton, and me

Mama and daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment