Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thoughts

This past week I have been thinking a lot about trials that we face in this life. My husband and I attended a funeral of a good friends of ours little brother. The funeral definitely put into perspective the purpose of this life and trials. Over the last week I have been pondering the following three questions:
  • What is the purposes of trials and why does life have to be so hard at times?
  • How can I win when the battles of life keep changing?
  • Do I run or fight when it comes to trials I encounter in my life?
Life would be easier without trials, but we wouldn’t learn or grow much. Trials can humble us, help us grow spiritually, and remind us that we need the Lord’s help. Trials can help us learn to appreciate times of peace. Most important, they give us opportunities to show the Lord and ourselves that we will be faithful.

Be grateful for your trials, for they too are a blessing. God already knows how you will handle your trials, but He wants you to know it. Pray to your Heavenly Father and ask Him for the strength and the patience that you will need, and the Lord will surely sustain you.
God sent us to earth to be tested. It’s not easy, but it’s necessary for our growth and progress. Pray specifically for help so that you can become a persevering person, and pray to Him to receive comfort. He will take you by the hand and pour out on your head many blessings. Do not despair, but stay close to the gospel. It is the only thing that can truly help.
The question "How can I win when the battles of life keep changing?" really made me think about how it truly applies to our daily lives. In life our daily trials and struggles has us constantly trying to figure out ways to win and do good in our lives. There is only one person that can truly help you through your trials and this life and the one person you should talk to daily.
I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and I know that he lives. With Jesus Christ by my side "I can do hard things"

1 comment:

  1. You truly are one of the most amazing people I know!! I love you, and you and your family have impacted my life more than you will ever know! :)

    ReplyDelete