This is how I feel right now. Earlier in the week I posted about how stressed I was because I a ton of things to do. Well I feel so HAPPY right now because I just finished my unit for my senior practicum course and it was a huge project. This whole week I worked a total of 54 hours, six days, and came out with a grand total of 67 pages. That is the longest and biggest project I have ever had to do in all of my education. I can now relax and my stress level is so low right now. I have six more assignments left to do in my college experience and I can't even begin to tell you how happy that makes me. It is now 12:30 on a Saturday so I need to go and get ready for my day of relaxation.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I didn't know you blogged!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you just finish practicum, or student teaching?
I'm done student teaching and it is amazing!!
You're still crazy for all the driving you do! =)
Kristina I do blog lol I have been following your blog since we met!!! I just got done with my practicum I do my student teaching in January!!
ReplyDeleteKristina I do blog lol I have been following your blog since we met!!! I just got done with my practicum I do my student teaching in January!!
ReplyDelete