Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Best 4 months of college career!

During my last semester of college I did my senior practicum course where I was place in a 5th grade classroom. I have been forever changed because of those kids and my cooperating teacher. I learned so much from them and loved them dearly. They taught me how to be a good teacher and to care about the students needs before my own. They will forever be a part of who I am as a person and a teacher.
My cooperating teacher was Mrs Hubbell. I couldn't have asked for a better cooperating teacher. She was awesome and I learned a lot from her. She will be my mentor and a role model to me for many years to come. I hope I can be half the teacher that she is. She is the type of where old students she has had in the past come back to visit, that is the type of teacher I want to be, one that students remember and that I had an impact on. She was awesome and I am going to miss her!

This is where I spend four months of my life. I must admit at times it was hard, stressful, fun, but I loved every minute of it. The last four months have been the best four months of my college career. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to work with these amazing students and teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment