The book about Randy's grandpa we got! It was such a great present.
I got a new snowmobiling coat so now dad and I have coats that match our helmets.
Dad and his brand new tool set. He was really excited about getting it!
Mom and her new hair tool!
Presents under the tree
On Christmas we woke up early so we could talk to Elder Purcell. We talked for about an hour and a half. It was the first time I had ever talked to a missionary over the phone. I loved just listening to how well he is doing and talk about his mission. We had quite the contraption set up. We had me, Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Chambers in Blackfoot, Randy in Idaho Falls, Brian and his family in Texas, and Cindy in Michigian. Every one was able to hear and talk to Jared on one phone call.
The rest of the day we just hung out, watched a movie, talked, and played games. It was a wonderful holiday and I love spending time with family. Here are some other pictures from the weekend:


No comments:
Post a Comment