Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

First Snowmobile Ride of the Season!

The day after Christmas Randy and I went on the first snowmobile ride of the season. We went to St. Charles near Bear Lake. The snow wasn't great but it was still a ton of fun. I couldn't get a lot of pictures because I forgot to charge my camera batteries. Randy was really excited to go snowmobiling because he had been talking about it for months. He was also really excited to try out the new machines his dad bought at the end of November. Here are some pictures of our adventure:
I am waiting for Randy to finish unloading the machines and to get dressed! I was excited to ride!

Randy is stoked to get riding!

Me on one of the new machines!


Jack and Jill in the snow

The new machines are super powerful and lets just say the one I was riding got away from me and I got it stuck. It made me nervous and it took me about ten minutes to get back on the machine. I am just going to stick to the blue 2009 machine.



Randy enjoying himself very MUCH!!!

Can't wait for many more rides to come this winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment