5 years ago today I graduated from Timpanogos High School class of 2006. It is kind of weird to believe that it has been that long already. I have accomplished quite a bit in these last 5 years such as graduating from UVU with my associates, transfered to BYU-Idaho and will be graduating in December with my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education, got married, went on some fun vacations, etc. A lot has happened in five years and I look back and remember my high school days filled with homework, friends, basketball games, softball, football games, friday night stomps, awesome teachers, and last but not least the drama that is always involved with high school. I must admit I don't really miss high school and would never go back. I love my life now and wouldn't trade it for the world.
Today is also a special occasion because my little sister Mikala graduates today as well, exactly five years after me. Randy and I are going down to Utah today to watch her graduate I am really excited. I will post more about her graduation and our Utah trip next week. Well you all have a wonderful weekend.
HAPPY 5 YEARS CLASS OF 2006!



woo! 5 years! that makes me feel a little old. i remember going down to your graduation. fun times!
ReplyDelete