Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!


I have been blessed with two amazing fathers. The first one is my father-in-law Blake Purcell. He is such an amazing man and I am so lucky to have him in my life. He does many things for Randy and I and I couldn't be more grateful for him.
The second one is my father. He has taught me everything that I know today. He was my best friend growing up and I must say I was a daddy's girl and had him wrapped around my finger.
Both of these men are great providers, hard workers, fun, amazing, caring, worthy priesthood holders, great dads, awesome grandpas, and the list goes on and on. I just wanted to give a shout out to them on their special day. HAPPY FATHERS DAY! I love you both and am grateful to have you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment