This past week my little sister came up to help clean my house that Randy and I are going to be moving into in the next month or so. She worked really hard during the day while I was at school and then we played at night. We made lots of corn bread, watched shows like the Bachelorette, America Got Talent, and the NBA finals games, went to Island Park, went shopping, met firemen at Winco, laughed our heads off at great DIBS, and lots of other things. Here are some pictures of her visit.
Nice hairdo..she wore it like this alot all week
CORNBREAD LOVER!!
Dallas Bitton at his all star game
Messing around at the game
My sweet awesome sister Mikala and I
On Thursday Randy, Mikala, and I headed up to Island Park for a day trip. We went to Mesa Falls and Big Springs. We saw ducks, deer, and elk, and a fox. We went on a little adventure on a dirt road and got the car dirty and it was really pretty here are some pictures of our adventure.
Mesa Falls
No comments:
Post a Comment