Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Trukc and Tractor Pull

Yesterday Randy talked me into going to a Truck and Tractor Pull at Sandy Downs in Idaho Falls. I was a little skeptical at first because I had never been to one to be honest it sounded really boring. I must admit that when I packed my bag to go I packed a word search and my boook. So I reluctantly went and it turned out I had a blast. The show started at 4 and we didn't leave till about 8:30. We watched the all the different categories and took losts of pictures. My two favortie categories were the diesels and the stocked pickups. In the diesel category the Ford's and Dodges did pretty good. The stocked up pickups were really cool. Over all it was a fun date night and I would go to another one in a heartbeat. I know not to pack a book to read. After the pull we went and got ice cream and then came home to watch a movie! I love spending time with my husband!








No comments:

Post a Comment