Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Bachelor Final Episode Preview

Tonight is the season finale of Bachelor Season 15 with Brad Womack. I know I am a total nerd but I am blogging about this but I love this show! Here is a preview of the final two girls and a little about them.
WHO WILL BRAD PICK?
Emily Maynard
Age: 24
Occupation: Children's Hospital Event Planner
Hometown: Morgantown, WV

Chantal O'Brien
Age: 28
Occupation: Executive Assistant at O'Brien Auto Group, owned by her father,
former Seahawks player Mike O'Brien
Hometown: Mercer Island, WA
Currently Resides in: Seattle, WA

My favorite of these two girls is Emily Maynard! I hope that Brad picks her because she has been through a lot in her lifetime and is such a fun loving, sweet person. I think she compliments Brad really well and I think they would be really good for each other! I guess we shall see tonight!










1 comment:

  1. i only watched a few episodes this season but HAD to watch the finale. wow, so glad emily was picked but did you watch the live after show? she was being so weird and acting like she didn't want to marry him! kind of acting fake! i don't think it will last... :(

    ReplyDelete