Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Bachelor is back!!


Call me a nerd, loser, freak, or whatever you want! A new season of The Bachelor is on. I know it is cheesy that I watch it but I think it is hilarious to watch the drama that is portrayed on each season. Sometimes it works out between the couples but more time then others, it doesn't. I don't watch much television but this is one show that I enjoy watching.


This seasons bachelor is Brad Womack. He was the bachelor three years ago but on the season finale he didn't pick either woman, he said goodbye to both. Now three years later he is ready to find love. We will see if it happens for him, let the season begin! I am pretty excited about it!

2 comments:

  1. this is our lovely guilty pleasure of a show. my post about it will be on tonight!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love it too!!! Thanks for announcing that it is back on, we don't have TV so I never know. Hulu here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete