Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Do dreams really come true?

Do dreams really come true?
That is the question that I have been pondering the last
few days. I am not talking about the dreams that people have about their lives
such as college, getting married, graduating college, etc. I am talking about the
dreams that people have while they are sleeping.
The last few nights I have had some dreams that are a little unnerving.
I have had dreams that I am pregnant, as in with child, bun in the oven.
It really scared me because I am not ready to be a mom.
Don't get me wrong I want to have children one day, but it scares me because
my pregnancies will be twice as hard as the average women because I have a blood
disease called Factor 5, Chromosome 1.
The first dream was I had a little baby girl and her name was Preslee Jane.
I have had this dream quite a bit of times. The other dream was that I had a little
boy named Carson Blake. It is weird to think because these are two of the names that
I love and want to name my future children.
So what do you think do the dreams that people have while they
sleep, do they come true?
Are dreams a way of telling someone what is to come?
This is just what has been on my mind the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment