So I may just be the biggest nerd on the planet! This is my stuffed bear named Billy. I know I am 22 years old why do I have a stuffed animal? Well here is the story....we just got back from West Yellowstone and we were staying at this fabulous resort and this little guy was in the gift shop. I turned to Randy and said I want him because he can sit on our bed and he is who I can cuddle with when you work at night. So for $6.50 Billy joined our family. He is really soft and I am not afraid to admit that I am a child at heart! I love my bear!Monday, January 17, 2011
Billy the Bear
So I may just be the biggest nerd on the planet! This is my stuffed bear named Billy. I know I am 22 years old why do I have a stuffed animal? Well here is the story....we just got back from West Yellowstone and we were staying at this fabulous resort and this little guy was in the gift shop. I turned to Randy and said I want him because he can sit on our bed and he is who I can cuddle with when you work at night. So for $6.50 Billy joined our family. He is really soft and I am not afraid to admit that I am a child at heart! I love my bear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment