Well I finished my other book and started another one. I plan on doing a lot of reading over the four months because I am off track from school and only work two days a week. My newest book is called Toxic Bachelors and here is the summary of it. "They were the best of friends and the most daunting of bachelors....Charlie Harrington, a charming, handsome philanthropist, has such high expectations for his perfect bride that no mortal need apply....Adam Weiss, a forty-something celebrity lawyer, prefers his women very youn, very voluptuous, and ver short-term...And for Gray Hawk, a gifted artist with a knack for attracting troubled relationships, women are fine; it;s just the idea of family he can't imagine(particularly the family of the woman he's dating).
Now the three friends, spending their annual summer vacation cruising the Mediterranean aboard Charlie;s majectic yacht, are about to have their bachelorhoods rocked. By autumn, all three will fall precipitously into relationships they never saw coming. Charlie begins dating a crusading social worker who couldn't be further from his ideal--until he makes a stunning discovery about her. Adam gets involved with his usual twenty-something bombshell--only this one has a remarkable mind of her own. And Gray, who has avoided both business and family like the plague, has managed to fall head over heels for a successful career woman--who just happens to be a mother as well.
As another holiday on the yacht approaches, and with, a turning point in each man's life, the three bachelors are forced to face the thing that scare them most: their phobias about relationships, the wounds of the past--the kind of women who challenge their deepest terrors. What happens next will spark big changes for Charlie, Adam, and Gray--and might just put and end to their carousing days forever. For as the once carefree trio is about to discover, love is the most unpredictable adventure of all."
I haven't started this book yet but I usually like Danielle Steel books really well. So we shall see how I like this one. I am off to begin reading.


so funny story.. when ash and i went thrifting last weekend i totally saw this book for like 25 cents.. hope you got it for cheap!!miss you.
ReplyDeletexoxo