I still have a million things to do such as:
- finish my unit by Friday December 9th (just barely started)
- type up four lesson plans
- put together my portfolio
- create an affective assessment
- take my math diagnostic test #2 re-take
- write up three informal lessons
- say goodbye to my 5th graders:(
- take 7 finals
- teach MLA lesson #2
- write reflection on MLA lesson #2
The list seems to go on and on. I have not been feeling the greatest for the last two days either so I am really starting to worry whether or not I will make it through the next two weeks. My two number one concerns are the unit and math test so if you read this blog in the next 24 to 120 hours PRAY FOR ME is all I have to say because it is crunch time.



you can do it!!! good luck :) i'll pray for you!
ReplyDelete