Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tim McGraw Concert

On Saturday August 6th my two sisters and brother in law went to a Tim McGraw concert. The Band Perry and Luke Bryan opened for him. I have seen Tim before at the Delta Center about five years ago and let me tell you this concert was just as good as the last time I saw him. We saw him at the Usana. We were a little late for the concert due to stupid drivers and traffic.
When we got there the band perry was singing followed by Luke Bryan. They were really good and we all sang along. While we waited for Tim to come out we were thoroughly entertained by all the drunk people and others who were dressed weird. Tim came out at about 9:00 and played until about 11:00. He sang a lot of old songs which made me happy because I knew most of them and he also sang some of his newer songs. It was a good time and the next concert I go to will be with my husband because he has never been to one! I love TIMMY!!!



















1 comment:

  1. i've always wanted to go to a tim mcgraw concert. must have been amazing, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete