Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fishing

Yesterday evening my husband and parents in law went fishing at a pond out in New Sweden, Idaho owned by Blake brother Terry Purcell . It was really windy and chilly at first. We weren't having much luck and only caught one fish in about a 45 minutes. We were getting pretty frustrated but after a while we moved spots and the wind died down and we were catching them left and right. We caught 12 fish and brought five home. We would throw them back so they could go back and fish later and they would be bigger. The fish that we caught and brought home were the fish that either swallowed the hook or we couldn't get unhooked in time and they died. So it looks like we are eating fish for dinner on Saturday. It was a ton of fun but I couldn't catch a fish in a long time and then I caught four in about twenty minutes. In the five that we brought home I killed three of them. I am very proud of my fishing skills.













No comments:

Post a Comment