On Tuesday my mom, sisters, and I went hiking up Provo Canyon. We hiked Bridal Veil Falls and Stewart Falls. We hiked for about four hours total. We did Bridal Veil first and then Stewart Falls. It was a ton of fun and really hard because I am not a huge fan of hiking so I had to talk myself into finishing the hikes because I absolutely hate it. But they weren't to bad. I stayed back with my mom and it gave a chance to talk and catch up. My shoes got really dirty but I eventually got them clean. I can't believe that everything is still so green up in the canyon considering it is middle of August. It was really beautiful and it made me appreciated nature just a little bit more.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


haha. I love hiking! Utah is gorgeous. I LOVE living here.
ReplyDelete