Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

See you in two years JARED!

This morning Randy and I, Jared, Mom and Dad left for Provo, Ut. We were going down to drop Jared off at the MTC. He had to report at 1:15 on May 25, 2011. We left at 7:15 and got to Orem about 11:00. We ate lunch at Goodwood and then headed down to the Provo temple to take pictures. We hung out at the temple until about one and then we headed over for the dreaded but very much anticipated goodbye. We unloaded Jared's suitcases and had a few quick hugs before he walked away. It was a bittersweet goodbye. We are all so proud of Jared and his decision to serve a mission. I am not going to lie I cried last night when he got set apart and then again as I hugged him for the last time. I have always been really close to Jared, he is the brother I never had. I am so excited to write him and see him grow. He is going to St. Louis Missouri. He will be a great missionary and will make the Lord happy. Good Luck Jared we love and miss you! See you in two years!


Hugging Elder Purcell for the last time




Mom and Jared hugging(this sight made me cry)








In front of the Provo Temple






















This picture was really cool because I know how proud of Jared that Blake is. I really look up to these two men and I am so glad that I was part of this experience
































































No comments:

Post a Comment