It is official as of this morning at 4:06 am I am alone for an entire week. Randy, Jared, my mother and father in law all left on a week long trip to Texas. They are moving my brother in laws family stuff down to Texas because they just moved there. They are driving all day today and tomorrow and will unload and stuff on Monday. I believe the rest of the time they are going to hang out and visit with Brian Maden and Celia because we won't be seeing them as much as we have been.I couldn't go to Texas with them because I am in school. I am close to graduating and I didn't want to miss one week of school and run the risk of missing some important classes and maybe failing them. So instead I get to hang out for a whole week by myself just going to school and house sitting. I was very anxious about all of them leaving me because I am not used to being left behind in Idaho all by myself. Usually whenever they go somewhere I go with them or have someone here with me. I was very nervous for all of them to travel that far with that much stuff. So basically it is a party for me this week. They will return next Friday sometime. Until then the picture above describes how I am feeling about being lonely for a week to the T.


just hold on to the memory of seeing me last week and that should get you through. haha, jk.
ReplyDeleteif i would have known of this before i would have came up this weekend!!!
ReplyDeletecall me if you get bored!! i miss you!
xoxo