Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh How I Hate You...

Yes I hate GEOMETRY! Geometry: The branch of mathematics concerned with the properties and relations of points, lines, surfaces, solids, and higher dimensional analogs.


 Who ever thought it was a necessary subject to learn let alone teach was really dumb. I just don't understand why I have to know all about angles, how to construct bisectors, or what a parallelogram is. I am taking Math 206 at BYU-I this semester and I really hate it. I have to write my own textbook as well which I still have no idea what is even expected of me. I learned how to do geometry in like ninth grade but apparently they are now learning how to do it in 5TH GRADE!
I am really having a love-hate relationship with you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment