Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Packing attire and music

Well today I am spending the day packing up my house to prepare for the move next week. I don't have a lot of time to pack in between work and other things that life demands of me so wehenever I get the chance that is what I am doing. My packing attire includes my hair in a high bun, a t-shirt, sweats, and leggings(because it is freezing). Don't I look fantastic.... and you can't pack without rocking out to music. My picks of the day are the following....







DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!
and happy packing to me!

2 comments:

  1. a) pretty sure that is my EVERYDAY hair and attire.
    b) you have impeccable taste in music! i love these picks and i love your blog's playlist. thought you should know.
    c) please come visit me in san diego someday! thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol oh thanks Marisa! I love it when you leave me comments because it means you read my blog!
    I love my attire! I am so glad you love this music as well. And I will come visit you in San Diego for sure!

    ReplyDelete