Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Half Birthday

February 1st of every year is the day that I celebrate my half birthday. Yes I am one of the nerds that celebrate and I am proud of it. Today I am 22 1/2. And this is how I am going to spend it.....
PACKING UP MY HOUSE!!!!



That's right Randy and I are moving once again. This time we are headed back to Idaho Falls. Randy goes to school and works up there and once I start school again in April I won't have to drive for an hour one way to school. We are going to be moving into my cousins house until he gets home from Iraq in September. I am sad to move and leave Blackfoot because Randy and I have really enjoyed it. But this move will save us a lot of money on rent and gas. So here is to the next two weeks of packing and moving houses.

4 comments:

  1. ooh moving... how fun (not)! hope it all goes well, and happy half birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I loved your 1/2 birthday cake! I think I might just bake myself one, mine is next week :)
    Also, I secretly love packing... mostly because it gives me a chance to throw stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the font you found. very cute. we're doing syd's half b-day thursday :) she remembered all on her own without anything said from us. i'll have to tell her you do yours too

    ReplyDelete