
Can I just tell you how much I love H&R Block! They are fantastic!
Randy and I went there to get our taxes done and now we are stress free.
We will be getting our federal return in about a week and a half and the state refund
in two. I am so excited to have my taxes done and to not have to worry about them any longer.
It is nice to because Randy and I are in the process of moving back to Idaho Falls
and I didn't want to have to worry about them. I was so impressed with our tax agent
was so helpful. It was so worth the money to have them done for us. I would totally recommend H&R Block to anyone who doesn't want to to their own taxes.
I would really recommend 1785 E. 17th Street in Idaho Falls.


No comments:
Post a Comment